Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happily Anonymous

I've just started blogging and it seems like a whole lot of fun. Its like being able to speak out whatever i feel like, whenever i feel like. Its like talking to myself. It doesnt matter who is reading it. It doesnt matter who feels what about what i write. I can talk here and feel relieved that i spoke about something which i cant tell anyone. And look at the irony over here. I am potentially telling the world about what i have to say.
I dont have to worry about whether anyone wants to read about it or not. I dont have to worry about the linguistic or grammatical sanctity of what i'm saying. I can remove my post any day i want like i never said it.
You know what its like. Its like singing your worst bathroom song in your worst voice right in the middle of a busy market, at the top of your voice, and not have to worry about whether anyone heard it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment