Thursday, March 12, 2009

When a movie comes to the rescue.

There has been a sudden and absolute low. I may not really want to elaborate on the low point but it sure feels as bad as an after drug cold turkey. I didnt know what to do for a long while. I fretted around for a while till I switched on my computer trying to seek solace in the digital world.
And guess what I did to perk things up a little bit. I watched "The Pursuit of Happyness". Will Smith turned out to be the truest friend around. Although i was feeling as low as ever yet somehow I felt stronger. A good movie always works wonders. I hit a low...Chris Gardner didnt have a home!! I mean pychiatrists can take this as a prescription. If you are low, lonely, disappointed, depressed, in need of support....do yourself the following favour: Make yourself something nice to munch on, grab your favourite drink and settle down to watch "The Pursuit of Happyness". There's no need to run to your boy/girlfriend, husband, wife, mummy or daddy. You can do it alone!!

So ladies and gentlemen here's one to "happyness". CHEERS!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment